1. Were you named after anyone? Nope, my parents just liked the name!
2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted? Nothing. I can’t afford manis/pedis right now and I don’t tend to have my nails painted unless I’m bored or heading to a big event soon. Neither is going on in my life right now!
3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else? The normal way – hands. I’m not a germaphobe. I wash my hands afterward. I haven’t contracted anything and I don’t get sick that often [knocks on wood].
4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on? I didn’t really crush on TV stars that often, but it was probably Mark-Paul Gosselaar fromSaved By The Bell. Even then, I’d say “mild interest” and not crush.
5. Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why? Definitely not sight or hearing, those are too precious to me, although I know it’s possible to live a full life without them. I love smells and tastes, so I would have a hard time parting with those. It’d have to be touch, but only because if I lose the sensation to touch with my hands, I could probably still feel the sensation of someone else touchingme, like my husband giving me a hug or kissing me. I think that’s the best of the five options.