Head over to Nicole @Flip Flops and Combat Bootsif you want to participate. This week’s words are:
Totally Stoked [Didn’t we just do “stoked” last week?]
1. I am happy that I got to run around and play in the snow today, despite the fact that it spoiled my fondue date with Trinnie. Definitely not happy about that! I was really looking forward to a nice, reflective evening over cheese and chocolate.
2. I am delighted that we got so many chores done today. All of our Christmas decorations are down, packed, and stored, aside from one box which will hold the lights from the front of our house. I was even able to put my new tablecloth (50’s pink, turquoise, and purple with pansies and daffodils) on our table. I even found a new recruiter and have an appointment with her [yay for a female!] this Tuesday. Did I mention that I even went for a run this morning, and spotted a house I liked in our neighborhood? A girl can dream!
3. I am grateful for a loving husband who made me breakfast this morning! He’s such a snuggler and a lover!
4. I am totally stoked that tomorrow is my birthday and we’re going out for BBQ with friends! Yum! I hope that the weather doesn’t spoil it.
5. I am thankful for a stocked fridge! It’s nice to be able to make dinner and have stuff at hand.
I’m a 31 year old Navy sister, Army wife - Air Force wife to a prior service Marine/Soldier, and an Air Force Reservist. I am a happy wife and mother. My husband switched branches and joined me in the Air Force Reserve. We look forward to a future of dual military service!