This is a new one for me! Mrs. Gambizzle over atLife as a Sailor’s Girldoes a Thursday 5. She gives you five words and you have to use them in sentences to describe your week or your feelings at that moment. This week’s words are:
1. This week has been so busy, exhausting, and emotionally draining that I am happy it’s almost over!
2. I am giddy that my dad has expressed an interest in coming out to visit for my 30th birthday.
3. Making dinner every night this week has given me a lot of joy – being able to curb our spending on eating out and feeding my family.
4. Glee is a show my coworker BFF Haley’s favorite show, but alas, I don’t watch it because it’s on Tuesdays and that’s NCIS night and Teen Mom night!
5. I am thankful that there are opportunities coming up for me to pick up some extra cash at work – through tutoring, duty at athletic events, etc.
I’m a 31 year old Navy sister, Army wife - Air Force wife to a prior service Marine/Soldier, and an Air Force Reservist. I am a happy wife and mother. My husband switched branches and joined me in the Air Force Reserve. We look forward to a future of dual military service!