Head on over to Wife of a Sailor to jump on board the Friday train! Choo choo!
1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you? That’s a really good question, actually. A situation springs to mind from this summer. My car was having transmission issues, so I stopped at local truck stop/gas station. I picked up a funnel and a bottle of transmission fluid, but I didn’t know what I was doing. Luckily, a man came out of nowhere and checked my fluids for me, then disappeared as quickly as he’d arrived.
2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself? *giggles* Well, if I have a hard time falling asleep because I keep hearing noises or I’m freaking myself out, I turn on our “sounds” alarm clock to the crashing ocean waves. It’s a good source of while noise for me, as it reminds me of holidays in Mexico where you can sleep with the French doors wide open.
3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again. Bills. Yes, I could definitely do without them. Oh, to be back in the days where my cares consisted of school and my playtime, nothing else! I could really go for that right now!
4. What is something you never believed in until you experienced it? I’m inclined to say falling in love, as I’d never really experienced it until I met DH. <3
5. What can’t you say “no” to? New MAC pigments in warm tones, chartreuse and coral anything, and fondue!
I’m a 31 year old Navy sister, Army wife - Air Force wife to a prior service Marine/Soldier, and an Air Force Reservist. I am a happy wife and mother. My husband switched branches and joined me in the Air Force Reserve. We look forward to a future of dual military service!