Head over to Wifey’s to get in on the action!
1. The best part of October was the Keith Urban/Jake Owen concert I went to with DD. One of the best concerts I’ve ever been to, hands down.
2. The worst part of October was pretty much the rest of the month. This year can’t end fast enough.
3. For Halloween, I’ll be passing out candy. I’m not into Halloween, never have been. I am not one for dressing up – we’ve all seen the ready-made female costumes. Pass. I’ve worn my vintage western wear to the last two events that I’ve gone to, and when I was back at Bragg, I went as a cholo. You can imagine the looks I got for that one. Straight out of the LBC, friends!
4. I hope that in November things settle down. I would like to settle into a groove at home and at work. I’d like to stress less about money, I’d like to enjoy life more. I’d like to utilize my Thanksgiving break to be produtive and also get some relaxation time in. I’m also hoping to sell my bike sooner rather than later, but I know it’s going to be tough in wintertime.
5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. I will not be participating. Sadly, our finances are so strapped that I’m not even able to buy presents for family, let alone bloggy friends. I’ll be glad to get back to a place in my life where I can treat those around me.