Megan at City Girl, Country Heart lovingly bestowed me with this award – thanks Megan! I know I’m not nearly as active on here anymore, but I appreciate you hanging in there!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
My honorees are:
1. Erinn @ As it were or even if it weren’t
2. Janna Renee @ Come Have a Slice of P.I.E.
3. Mrs. H @ Married to the Job
4. Ashley @ Wookie & Co.
5. Michelle @ ~A’etonu Family Adventures~