Head over to Wifey’s to get in on the fun! Yay for the fact that the week is almost over!
1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time? Their name is usually a good starting point for me. 🙂 What they do for a living is probably the next thing for me. I’m trying to think about the last few really good connections I’ve made with people, and what sparked them initially, but I’m not sure.
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised? I would probably prefer to know everything, especially when it comes to financial history and formative, life-changing events. I think there’d still be ways to be surprised and impressed, being life-long learners. I’m sure if I knew everything, it would make knowing how to handle my husband in difficult situations a bit easier. It’s still a learning process, but we’re slowly getting better at knowing which triggers to avoid and how to improve our communication.
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live? Actually, right where I’m at. I’ve always wanted to live in Colorado and moving here, near my family and Trinnie, is something I’ve dreamed about doing for a long time. Colorado has always felt like home to me.
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take? Car/house keys – I gotta get back in!
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Independent, resourceful, positive, productive, motivated, educated, persistent, light-hearted, loving, thoughtful. Sister, daughter, milspouse, teacher, biker, napper, motivator, laugher, advocate, recruit.