Hallelujah, this week is over! Bring on my Thanksgiving vacation! Check out Wifey’s if you want to participate.
1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all of your human needs – food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you? My first instinct says an endless bottle of Shiseido SPF 55 and sunglasses, but the realist in me says a good survival knife and a big magnesium fire starter.
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have? Zesty Italian! Something with a kick and something fun! Either that or Green Goddess, naturally! 😉
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own? Tons! Horses, cattle (for DH, he’d love to own a ranch), Shetland ponies, goats (the cute kind with the dingleberries that hang from their necks), sheep, chickens. I’m sure we’d acquire more animals – dogs and barn cats for sure!
4. If your life was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other? Someone mentioned Woody Harrelson for DH before, and it works. Same blue eyes, strong facial features (jawline), and he definitely has a personality, like DH does. Woody is actually 9 years older than DH, but I think he’d work out well. I’m going with Hilary Swank for me. She’s a woman I can relate to, in terms of beauty and positivity. I think she’d play a good “me.”
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)? The warranty card for our Dyson vacuum.