I love the following qualities about you:
- You’re resourceful. You know how to use your outgoing personality to network and make connections (and some wonderful friends in the process) that have helped you out in both your professional and personal lives. You’re a go-getter and you strive to be proactive and take charge of your life.
- You’re educated. You’ve taken the lessons your parents have taught you and prioritized your studies. You took a chance on Women’s Studies and you got so much out of it! You kept going with your education, even when you were in between homes and experiencing upheaval in your personal life.
- You’ve optimistic, positive, and upbeat. You always try to maintain a positive attitude, and you make the choice to do that every day.
- You’re confident. You have a strong sense of self and you don’t let others get you down. You know where you want to go in life and you’re determined.
- You have a servant’s heart. You love the teaching career you fell into and you’ve been successful in it. You have taken the opportunity to volunteer, through which you’ve met and served many remarkable individuals.
- You are loved! You have so many phenomenal people in your life that love you! You are truly blessed!
Don’t take any of this for granted! Use your gifts and spread your love!
PS. Can you believe the 30 Day Challenge is over?! It’s been a lot of fun!