More Friday fun from Wifey at Wife of a Sailor!
1. Are you a night owl or an early bird? I’m leaning towards early bird, realistically. I like to get ready for bed at 10 pm, and I hate it when my shows come on really late. Thank God for the DVR! I like to sleep in on the weekends, but I tend to be up before 8 anyway because I wake up at 5:15/5:30 on the weekdays.
2. What makes you jealous? I don’t get jealous of other people’s material possessions. DH has the ability to make me jealous though, since he’s flirty by nature, but you know how it is…I’m a little protective of him. 🙂
3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!) Nope. We have no extra cash for fun things right now, let alone gifts. I have no plans to start shopping, so there’s no pressure to finish. If we do scrape together anything, we’ll spend it on DH’s daughter, especially since it’s her birthday this month as well.
4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight? Something to soothe my IBS-ridden stomach! 🙁 A warm, apple crisp is a definite runner up! Why not some homemade sourdough bread while we’re at it?! Yum!
5. Where was your first kiss? Church camp, baby! We were on the picnic benches! I was 15 – definitely a late bloomer by DH’s standards, LOL.